Ho,Ho, Ho,Y’all MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014!
Ol’ Dallas Has A Heapin’ Helpin’ Of Honky Tonkin’ GOOD NEWS For Ya This Holiday Season…..
* 2015 Ameripolitan Music Awards – We are honored to have the Dallas Moore Band NOMINATED in the OUTLAW GROUP category for the 2nd year in a row. VOTING begins Saturday December 6th 2014 at and the awards ceremony will take place at the prestigious Paramount Theater in Austin,Texas on Tuesday February 17th, 2015. This years award ceremony will feature Dale Watson, Billy Joe Shaver, James Burton (Legendary Guitarist for Elvis Presley) and MUCH MORE. Y’all be sure to VOTE for Dallas Moore Band in OUTLAW GROUP category by clicking HERE!!!!
We Appreciate Your Support!
* Boogie Back To Texas – We begin our December 2014 Tour Dates with a week of Hellraisin’ Honky Tonk Jams back in The Lone Star State. We’ll be returning to Whiskey Girl Saloon in Fort Worth,TX at The Stockyards on Thursday Dec. 4th at 9:30 pm, The Hunt Store in Hunt,Texas on Friday Dec.5th at 7pm with special guests Big G-Gordon Ames and Kinky Friedman, Poodies Roadhouse in Spicewood, TX on Sat. Dec.6th at 10:30pm and The Big T Roadhouse in Saint Hedwig/San Antonio,TX on Sunday Dec. 7th at 3:30 pm for Chicken Shit Bingo!
* New Single “Beats All I’ve Ever Seen” is NOW AVAILABLE at iTunes and Amazon for just $.99 Cents and NOW PLAYING on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio’s OUTLAW COUNTRY Channel 60 and MANY more stations in the USA, Canada, Europe,and Australia. GET YOURS NOW!
* December Tour Dates: In addition to our Texas Tour Dates this month, we have shows in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Please check our Tour Dates for all dates and times!
* Dark Horse Rider – New Full Length Album Dark Horse Rider will be released on SOL Records in January 2015. Album release party will be held at Bobby Mackey’s “Haunted Honky Tonk ” in Wilder, Kentucky on Saturday Janaury 31st at 8pm. Mark your calendars and join us IF YOU DARE!
* New Years Eve: JUST ANNOUNCED…..The Dallas Moore Band will ring in the New Year at Pope’s House on Bardstown Road in Louisville, Kentucky. Join us as we say goodbye to a most awesome 2014 and welcome all the good times to come in 2015. Tix available at the door. DON’T YOU DARE MISS IT!
We wish y’all a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See Ya Down The Road….
GIT AMONGST IT!